“Technologia i Automatyzacja Montażu” (Assembly Techniques and Technologies ) is a quarterly e-journal published for over 20 years, dedicated for designers, technologists, production organizers, scientists and students. The scope of the journal includes: designing assembly technological processes, assembly systems, pre-assembly and post-assembly operations, constructions and connection technologies, tools and instrumentation, steering and control, relocation and orientation.
The main issues presented by the TiAM quarterly include, but are not limited:
- Dispensers and dosing of loose and liquid materials.
- Packages and packaging and labelling of packages.
- Techniques and technologies for joining small and larger elements.
- Quality control of the obtained connections.
- Assembly of subassemblies, assemblies and final products.
- Assembly processes in service and maintenance works.
- Assembly processes in modernization and reconstruction works.
- Robotization, automation and computerization of assembly processes.
- Ensuring the quality and reliability of assembly connections.
- Organization, standardization and economization of assembly processes.
- Provision of staff for the implementation of assembly processes.
- Modern methods and technologies supporting the planning and implementation of assembly processes.
- Production of parts for assembly.
- Production scheduling.
- Reliability and maintenance of machines and assembly systems.
- Construction and problems in the production of complex products.
- Theoretical issues on the functioning of assembly systems.
A publication in “Technologia I Automatyzacja Montażu” is awarded 20 points according to the list of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
All scientific manuscripts are subject to double blind peer review.